Exhibiting at OCEANS 2023 Limerick provides access to the marine industry’s influencers and decision-makers, including leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives. OCEANS 2023 Limerick will bring together more than 700 stakeholders in the marine technology industry, which will offer the opportunity to connect with and showcase your company to this large and diverse international audience.
- Meet your clients and develop your network
- Promote your latest innovations and concepts in a supportive environment
- Create new business opportunities, raise your company’s profile, and align your brand with the marine science, technology, and engineering sector.
- Keep up with your competitors
- Attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge of what’s next in the worlds of marine science, technology, and engineering
- Enhance your knowledge of the market
- Benefit from media coverage.
The exhibit marquee is located next to the main plenary auditorium. All lunches and applicable session breaks will be held on the exhibit floor, with the lunch session on day one expanded to 90 minutes to allow substantial time for business interactions.
The Innovation space, set as a featured attraction of the exhibit floor, provides exhibitors and patrons with an opportunity to share technical presentations and product demonstrations.
All information regarding exhibiting will be available in soon.