OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates.
The OCEANS conference is the flagship event of the Marine Technology Society (MTS) and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (OES).
The conference is recognized as the premier forum for the international marine community to meet and discuss relevant topics and current trends while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
OCEANS features an associated trade exhibition with companies and institutions representing the wide range of activities found in the marine community.
The Key highlights of the conference:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including special focus theme sessions.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects and other student activities.
- Papers presented at the conference are subsequently archived in the IEEEXplore online research database.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, field trips, an attractive social programme…and much, much more.