We offer exhibitors and patrons an opportunity to engage with potential customers and industry leaders who attend the event in Limerick and share thought leadership on the exhibit floor: in the Exhibitor Track in the Innovation Space.
This program allows exhibitors and patrons to participate in scheduled round tables or corporate presentations in the exhibit hall.
- Your customers come directly to you to hear about and discuss trending, relevant topics within the marine technology and engineering fields.
- Showcase and demonstrate your company’s expertise on these subjects.
- Build and/or deepen relationships with decision-makers and thought leaders.
- Learn from attendees and fellow exhibitors about emerging trends, pain points, and challenges within the industry and oceans-related business sectors.
- Lay the groundwork for continuing the conversation about how your products and services provide solutions.
The Innovation Space schedule will be promoted alongside the technical program sessions for optimum exposure and maximum participation.
Keep your company top of mind as attendees delve into the latest research, findings, and cutting-edge solutions at OCEANS 2023 Limerick.
To participate, contact our sales team. All opportunities are first come, first served.
Deborah Tudge, Alan Sheedy
UL Events, Plassey Trust Company CLG,
Tel: + 353 61 234178